OUR BOTTLES ARE BUILT TO LAST
Cheers to you for owning a reusable water bottle. This is one of the best things you can do to reduce waste and help the environment.
The second best thing is making sure that bottle lasts as long as possible. So, in the spirit of Earth Day, rather than sell you a new bottle — though you really can never have too many — we wanted to offer some helpful tips for ensuring the bottle you already own lasts as long as possible.
REPLACE YOUR CAP – FOR FREE
An estimated two million tons of single-use plastic bottles end up in landfilled every year. We don’t want any of our bottles to be among them, just because of a lost or damaged missing cap. So, we offer free replacement caps to ensure our bottles last as long as possible.
The caps are free, all you do is pay for the shipping.
BOTTLE CARE & CLEANING
- All our bottles are dishwasher safe
- Deep clean the inner dimples with a bottle brush
- Rinse your bottle with vinegar and and basic soda
- Fill the bottle halfway with dry rice and top it off with soapy water, then shake. The rice helps clean out the nooks and crannies.
- Remove the valve or gasket on your cap and clean both parts separately. For Instructions, visit our care & cleaning web page.
RECYCLE YOUR BOTTLE RESPONSIBLY
If and when it comes time to retire your bottle, please do so responsibly. Our bottles are RECYCLABLE.
- Disassemble your bottle to recycle it responsibly
- Send a photo of your disassembled bottle to email@example.com to receive a coupon for 50% off your next order.