Polar Bottle is the biker’s bottle. Not only do we produce quality, reusable insulated water bottles that keep cyclists cool and hydrated, our company history is also deeply rooted in the cycling industry. The Polar Bottle Pattern bottle line, featuring graphics inspired by the sleek bikes our customers ride every day, was designed to reflect this connection with the cycling community.
Insulated Polar Bottle Features
- Dual-wall construction: Insulating layer of air keeps heat out and cold in
- Inner foil liner reflects solar rays for added thermal protection
- Constructed of low density polyethylene (LDPE #4): a durable, lightweight, and FDA food-grade approved material that complies with the Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act of 2008 (CPSIA) and California Proposition 65
- BPA- and phthalate-free
- Removable carrying strap so you can easily carry your bottle or clip it to your gear
- Fits standard bicycle water bottle cages
- Wide mouth easily fits ice cubes and facilitates cleaning
- Dishwasher- and freezer-safe
- Removable drinking valve for thorough cleaning
- Reusable and durable; a practical and environmentally friendly alternative to disposable water bottles
- Made in Boulder, Colorado
- Available at more than 3,500 retailers and online companies worldwide
*Monogram available on select bottles for $5.