At Polar Bottle®, we are committed to the fight for environmental preservation and our greatest weapon is our product itself. Rather than filling landfills with single use bottles from bottled water, we encourage our customers to invest in a reusable water bottle that they will use for years. To help you increase the lifetime of your current Polar Bottle® water bottle, here are some quick reminders and tips for caring for your bottle.
- We recommend that you only put water in your water bottle to keep it as clean as possible.
- Normally a quick rinse with some dish soap is enough to keep your bottle clean but in case it needs a more thorough cleaning, the bottles are top-rack dishwasher safe.
- For an especially deep clean try using vinegar and baking soda or other techniques described on our website.
- Our bottles are freezer safe, but we recommend not filling them more than ¾ full of water to prevent the risk of the bottle splitting as the water freezes. DO NOT put a Polar Bottle® Ergo or Stainless Steel Thermaluxe in the freezer.
- If you lose or damage your cap we will replace it for FREE
- Our bottles are designed to last for years but keep in mind that if your bottle is damaged we offer a lifetime guarantee on all our products.
- Please remember that if and when the time comes to retire your bottle, it is completely recyclable. Check out our website for tips on recycling your bottle and details on how to send it back to our office so we can recycle it for you.