Tips for Selecting an Image
- If you’re using a PC, you can usually find image size and pixel dimensions by right-clicking on the file and selecting Properties.
- If you’re using a Mac, you can usually find pixel dimensions by clicking on the file and selecting Get Info.
- Larger images may take longer to upload, depending on your connection speed.
- Smaller images may not reproduce well in print.
Polar Bottle has the sole discretion to accept or reject any image. The guidelines below will help you choose an acceptable image.
For all images you must:
- Own the image or have permission from the owner to use the image on your bottle
- Have approval from the owner if you use any logo, name, or tag line that isn’t yours.
Images that include any of the following will be rejected:
- Trademarks, copyrighted materials, advertising, or branding.
- Celebrities, musicians, athletes, entertainers, or other public figures.
- Telephone numbers, URLs, account numbers, addresses, or email addresses.
- Cartoon characters or artwork that you have not created and/or do not have permission from the copyright owner to use.
- Violent, offensive, anti-social, or death imagery – including any other material that could be perceived as violent.
- Provocative, lewd, or sexual content – including nude, semi-nude, or partially clothed pictures of people of any age.
- Dead animals, including game animals.
- Political or religious imagery.
- Symbols representing money or other content that might result in confusion at the point of sale, or that might result in card fraud.
- Socially unacceptable or discriminatory behavior or signs. For example, gangs, hatred, drug or alcohol abuse, graffiti, profanity, or other obscene behavior or gestures.
- Images of flags.
If your image is not approved because it doesn’t meet these guidelines, or for any other reason, you will be notified by email. You may then submit another image.