Building on its twenty year history in hydration for the active community, Polar Bottle®, has expanded into the hands free hydration market with the launch of the Cenoté Hydration System. Cenoté came about in response to the need for a reasonably priced alternative to traditional hydration systems. “Hydration packs are a great product but are also a big investment, “ says Polar Bottle President Judy Amabile. “We are all about high quality products that perform in all outdoor conditions and are as accessible to the weekend warrior as well as the avid hiker or cyclist, so Cenoté is a natural addition”.
– First recyclable hydration bladder on the market
– Easy to use and fill
– 2L or 3L options fit in most backpacks
– Don’t need to limit drink options to water
– Tubing and reservoir made in the USA
– Cap and bite valve made in China
– Replacement hose and valve packs available
– Accessible price point – recommended sale price $16
– No need to clean – just recycle Cenoté and replace with a new pack
We wanted to address the issue of cleaning out hydration bladders, not only on the trail, but also in general. We talked to frequent hiker and Boulder resident, Kelly, “If I am out on a multiple day hike or just a long day hike the last thing I want to do is clean out my hydration bladder. It’s such a pain, but I know if I don’t clean it out it will get gunky”. So instead of worrying about having to clean your hydration bladder just use Cenote.
Cenoté is now available direct from Polar Bottle. For more information about this product conact us at email@example.com